The MCM Group History
The MCM group was promoted in the year 2001, by Mr. Aung Hlaing Oo. The first company known as Myanmar Chemical & Machinery Company Limited, dealt in Steel and commodity trading. Starting with a small turnover (less than One million USD), the group has grown phenomenally. Myanmar Chemical & Machinery Co. Ltd., is widely known as MCM GROUP. MCM is one of the Largest and established business house in Myanmar.
Our Objectives are: –
- A Pioneering Spirit.
- A Clear Vision for Future.
- A Commitment to Achievement.
To provide products, systems and services with state-of-art technology, at an affordable price and shortest delivery time through global outsourcing and economic buying.
To execute projects without time and cost overrun with excellent project management methods and supply chain management techniques.
- MYANMAR CHEMICAL & MACHINERY COMPANY LIMITED
- MCM PACIFIC PTE LIMITED – SINGAPORE
- MCM ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED
- POWER GEN KYAUKSE COMPANY LIMITED (JV Company)
- MCM POWER COMPANY LIMITED
- MYANMAR AMETHYST TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
- UNITED AGRI FOODS COMPANY LIMITED
- PERPETUAL POWER SOLUTION COMPANY LIMITED
MCM Group are the architect of a diverse and endearing network of partners, built on values, trust and loyalty. In our chosen market, MCM is a symbol of client satisfaction, professionalism, superior quality and innovation. All in all, we are committed to being a responsible global player that adds value and consistently exceeds expectations.
Growth continued in following major thrust areas viz :
- Import of Steel Billets, Steel Scrap, Long Products & other steel Products
- Import of Water treatments Equipment’s and Chemicals
- Supply of Heavy Machineries and Plants.
- Import and Supply Refined Palm Oil, Milk Products & Food Products
- Export of Rice, Beans & Pulses
- Production of Cement
- Rubber Plantation in Myanmar (Largest in Myanmar)
- Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Construction
- Supply of Truck Assembly line
- Import Bus & Trucks supply.
- Solution Provider for Oil & Gas exploration and Development
- Power Generation
- Mechanical, Electrical & Automation engineering work
- Oil and Gas Sector