General Trading Division
It is the flagship company of the MCM Group and is involved in the trading of major products
STEEL: -MCM is one of the top five companies in Myanmar dealing in Iron and Steel. In its 15 years of successful operations it has become one of the leading Trading Houses in the Global market of diverse range of Cold rolled coil/sheets, Galvanized steel coil/sheet, Pre-painted coil/sheet, TMT bar, Wire rod, Rolled steel structures, Steel scrap and Steel Billets.
COMMODITIES: – MCM is involved in exporting Rice, Pulses, Beans, Lentils, and other Agricultural Products to global markets.
Plant and Machinery Division
TREATMENT PLANT AND CHEMICAL: – MCM is a major Importer of all kind of Industrial Water treatment Equipment’s and Chemicals and supplies this to Industries, Govt. department and Local market.
The rapid growth of the industrial sector in ASEAN countries has resulted in a need for pollution control to prevent degradation of our environment and aquatic life. MCM has entered the water treatment industry with skills, technology and expertise in environment engineering to balance industrialization and preservation of environment. The Products and Services that we have mastered are as follows: –
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Chemical Fume Wet Scrubber System
- Solids Waste Management System
- Wastewater Recycling System
- Treatment Process Development
- Potable & drinking water treatment system
- Green Building Water Filtration System
- Membrane Filtration System (MF/UF/NF/RO)
- Ion Exchange System
- Active Filter Media (AFM) Filtration System
- River & Underground Water Treatment System
- Packaged Water Treatment System
- Turnkey Project & Consultation
PLANT AND MACHINERY: – We have received an order (year 2011) from Govt. of Myanmar, for setting up Truck Assembly Line Plant. Capacity of plant is 4000 Trucks per annum. This project is commissioned and production commenced.
We have received an order (year 2013) from Ministry of Industries-Myanmar, for putting up Truck Assembly Line Plant (USD 22.22Million). Capacity of plant is 3000 Trucks per annum. This project also commissioned and production commenced.
We are regular supplier for CKD condition trucks for both the above assembly lines.
REFRACTORY: – MCM is the exclusive distributer in Myanmar of Refractory Products. We are supplier of refractory products, systems and services.
Power Transmission Division
- MCM has concluded a contract for the Project titled as “Myanmar, Package 2 : Renovation Works of Transmission System” with GEC Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd on 29th October 2018.
- The purpose for the Project is to rehabilitate the existing four (4) substations in Yangon. Through the viable rehabilitation work it will improve and guarantee more stable electricity transmission and distribution to the national grid in Yangon city.
- Planned four (4) substations are Tharkayta Substation, Ahlone Substation, Ywama Substation and Hlawga Substation (Hlawga Substation completed as of 6th December 2019).
- Below is a main scope of work scope (site by site slightly different) :
- Main Transformer (230kV/66kV 200MVA)
- 66kV Switchgear (GIS type)
- 33kV Switchgear (GIS type)
- Control room
- Others (11kV tertiary side switchgears replaced)