Responsible for maintaining the company’s IT network, servers and security systems.
Responsible for investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
As well as good problem solving skills, the attributes an employer would look for are:
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Exchange and AD
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management
- Must be IT related degree or diploma holder.
- Minimum 2 Years experiences in system administration and technical support field.